Friday, November 28, 2008

Trip to Gothenburg


I spent a few days in Sweden and Denmark last week. I stayed three nights in Gothenburg, and went across the water another day where I visited Frederikshavn and Aalborg.

I found a cheap return flight to Gothenburg quite a while ago; I went ahead and booked it with the goal of getting to the Champions League match between Aab Aalborg and Celtic in Denmark last Tuesday night.

I left for Sweden last Sunday, a year to the day that I returned from working at the WorldSkills competition in Japan. Since that trip, I've done very well... thanks mainly to an inter-rail ticket in the summer I have travelled in and around the following countries: Czech Republic, Belgium, Germany, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Slovenia, Serbia, Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Poland and Holland. Sweden and Denmark are another two to add to my list, England and Scotland too if I wanted to be.....


I am still working on a site where I can collect together all the things I picked up on over the summer months; there's a lot of it. In the meantime a few bits and pieces can be found under the 'Travel' label, here.

No comments: